The iOS app »GuitarScales HD« is an app for guitarists that shows many different guitar scales with arbitrary base notes on the guitar neck. It displays the scale as positions on the neck, the names of the respective notes and highlights the base notes to ease learning of a new scale/base.
You can also define your tuning, for instance show the scale in Drop D or an open tuning. It also allows you to define your own custom scale, just by tapping in the notes on the neck.
The free version of the app contains iAds but a cheap iAds-free version is also available.
- Universal App for iPad & iPhone/iPod touch using full iPad & iPhone 5 screen!
- easy to use interface that allows zooming in and out of any position on the neck
- supports many scales including major, minor, pentatonic scales (major, minor, blues) and church modes
- allows to define a completely custom scale, which may also be transposed!
- support for different tunings, including open tunings
- FREE version with iAds!
Version 3.0 is out!
- completely redesigned user interface!
- iOS 7 look
- smooth animations and bling-bling! ;-)
- two minimalist color themes: white / black
Version 2.12 is out!
- support for iOS 6, iPhone 5 and iPad Mini!
Stuck on a tough Sudoku? Ever been unable to solve a Sudoku, or been wondering whether there is a solution at all? Or maybe always wanted to impress buddies or coworkers by solving an almost impossible Sudoku?
Here's your solution! SudokuSolver will solve any solvable Sudoku within seconds. If you want to solve it yourself, you can also get hints!
The basic idea for this app was to solve Sudoku using a general first-order logic solver and see if it works on the iPhone. The latest version of this app is now free, thanks to iAds.
- solves Sudokus of any difficulty
- fast input method: dial-in the numbers
- multi-level hint system: show valid values at empty fields, highlight fields with only one or no possible value, show correctness of each guess
- iPhone 5, iPad, iPad Mini support
- FREE version with iAds!
- new version for iOS 7!
- support for 64bit!
- improved user interface
- game is saved automatically
- several minor improvements & bugfixes
Version 2.2 is out!
- new feature: get a new sudoku challenge by shaking!
- generates random sudokus (casual difficulty)
- improvement: app now asks before erasing your solution (restart button)
- minor improvements & clarifications in localization
Version 2.1 is out!
- bugfix: fixed a stupid bug in the field hints
Version 2.0 is out!
- iPhone 5 support
- Now UNIVERSAL - iPad & iPad Mini are now supported
- Completely re-designed UI
- New hint system: You can now activate different hint levels to get help with the Sudoku, without getting the full solution immediately.